[wplug] Radeon 7500 on single analog monitor

Christopher Galik chris at cardiactelecom.com
Mon Oct 6 13:26:08 EDT 2003

Hey folks,

I have a radeon 7500 in my machine at home (SuSE 8.2, XFree86 4.3.0).
I've been having a lot of trouble getting XFree86 to work with it.  As
far as I can tell, the problem is getting X to realize that I'm not
using the DVI/Panel output and that my monitor is on the standard VGA
output.  I've tried all kinds of combinations of options for the ati
driver (PanelOff, CloneDisplay) and nothing seems to work.  Any ideas?

-c.

--
 Christopher Galik <chris at cardiactelecom.com>
 Cardiac Telecom Corp. -- 1.800.355.2594 x144