[wplug] OpenOffice Calc "Maximum number of rows?"

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 09:52:24 EDT 2003

If it's an excel file, try opening it in excel then saving as .csv.  Then
do wc -l, see how many rows there are.

Theories:

1. There's a character in a very high numbered row for no good reason
(keyboard slippage or something).
2. Excel created a file with some ungodly number of rows and OO is having
trouble importing it.

Either way, the method above should help you figure it out if you or
someone you know has access to Excel, which may be responsible to
begin with here.

Bryon

--
http://www.livejournal.com/~bryguypgh