[wplug] Web eMail Link Mozilla

Wise, Jeremey jeremey.wise at agilysys.com
Thu Oct 2 09:18:51 EDT 2003

I have a user I moved to Linux from a windows system. He is our guinea pig
we are learning a lot on how a "typical" user will find Linux. He is mostly
ok with Open office and Mozilla is working ok once you add all the Flash
etc... One thing that I have not been able to solve is when you go to a
website that has a link to email (like mailto:help at acme.org). We setup
Ximian for email and he has all his Contacts built their but Mozilla mail
keeps opening when he clicks on a mail link. How do you change Mozilla to
use Ximian mail as the mail client?

Jeremey Wise (440)-519-6006
Systems Consultant(CNE,MCSE,CSE)
Agilysys, Inc.
Jeremey.Wise at Agilysys.com

IBM ED PACK -Part # SB033 $4,500 ... SP Discount 11%
IBM ED CARD - Part # SB218 $8,995 ... SP Discount 8.5%