[wplug] fedora and matlab

Brian Tarbox btarbox42 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:43:00 EST 2003

Sir,
I noticed your post this month about fedora and matlab.  Have you determined
if they work together?
I'm currently running RedHat Taroon (its the only RH version that seemed to
suport serial ata disks), but Taroon will not run the MatLab gui.  Many java
related GUIs fail/are unstable under Taroon.

Have you gotten the MatLab gui and Fedora to place nice together?  Thank
you.

Brian Tarbox