[wplug] backup to cdr

squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org
Wed Nov 26 09:49:09 EST 2003

I have been ripping my cd collection for weeks now and I have 30GB of mp3s so far.  I would like to back them up to cdr.  I do not have a tape drive.  I would like to point the program to directory and have it prompt me for cdrs untill everything is backed up.  I don't have the space to use tar and split and cdrecord.  I would like the program to keep track of what has been backed up and be able to do an incremental backup to cdr as well.  Does anyone know of a program like this for linux?  I am using RH 9 if that helps.  Thanks.

Jt