[wplug] Update on Verizon ADSL

Hagbard Celine hceline at softhome.net
Fri Nov 21 18:03:22 EST 2003

Hi folks,

In case anyone wonders, the DSL escapade has reached a successful conclusion.
Basically, they were late with bringing up the line.  I had a carrier at
around 22:00, instead of it being there when they said it was there at 08:00.

I finally got the network to myself at around 02:00, such that I could play
with whatever I had to play with, and everything flew VFR.

Amazingly, three of the four techs I dealt with in this period were quite
helpful and nice and everything.  Perhaps there is hope for the world?

Nah, who am I kidding...? :)

Hagbard