[wplug] ADSL (Verizon) newbie cannot connect (Part II)

Frank W. Holden Jr. frank.holden at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 21:50:18 EST 2003

Robert, I ran Verizon for 2 years and during that time I had to call
them several times and complain about them slowing the line speed
down. Most of the time though I did get a consistant 1.3M connection.
If you want to complain, tell the first person you talk to you wish to
be bumped up to the next level of tech support because you have a
TECHNICAL question that needs addressed. Then tell that person to do
the same... There are/were 4 levels of tech support when I had them
and most of the time I just went to the top... More success with 2-way
communications!!!

Good luck and enjoy!
Frank