[wplug] ADSL (Verizon) newbie cannot connect (Part II)

Hagbard Celine hceline at softhome.net
Mon Nov 17 14:18:34 EST 2003

> Hi folks,
>
> I was notified this morning that my brand-new Verizon ADSL was ready to go.
>
> Yay!

Scheisskoepfer!!!  They *said* the line was ready...

It wasn't.

By carefully sequencing and phrasing my questions, I was able to get some
hardware-specific help.  Seems that the line wasn't quite as ready as they
thought it was.

Hopefully, DSL will be up sometime tomorrow.  We'll see.

Thanks, all for the help, and be advised that I may need more in future :)

Hagbard