[wplug] ADSL (Verizon) newbie cannot connect

Guy Patten gpatten at verizon.net
Mon Nov 17 14:11:39 EST 2003

You shouldn't have to force the card.  I suspect that it's something in
your firewalling, maybe you need to take a close look at your iptables. I
use verizon but run it into an all D-Link network (530TX NIC's and a
cable/dsl router firewall) Mandrake detected and set it up upon install
with no problems.