[wplug] OT: Need cheap monitor

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Sun Nov 16 23:55:10 EST 2003

Goodwill Computer on Southside does have some interesting artifacts.
One of the last times I was in there, I picked up an old Dell 15" Sun
monitor for something like $35.  They also have some older Macintosh
stuff from time to time. Mostly old stuff, but LOTS of parts in boxes,
and even whole systems.  I haven't been in there for at least a year,
but I don't imagine it has changed much.

I am moving soon, so if anyone is looking for ANY kind of computer part,
tech gear, etc, contact me off list and I will let you know if I have
said part or provide a list of what I do have.

- Carl

--
Carl Benedict
Pittsburgh Techs