[wplug] ripping

squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org
Thu Nov 13 17:25:40 EST 2003

 I am trying to rip my cd collection to my hard drive with grip or ripperx.  I have been having a problem of getting incomplete tracks.  If I re-rip the tracks I get a complete track.  I have tried cdda2wav and cdparanoia in the rip section of grip with the same results.  I have tried it with two different cdrom drives.  It happens on most of my cds. I have googled for info but have found none.  Anyone encounter this problem when ripping?  Do you know what I can do for a fix?  Thanks,

Jt