[wplug] Incoming mail executing a file?

Russ Schneider russ at sugapablo.com
Tue Nov 11 22:24:19 EST 2003

Tim Quinlan wrote:
> Can you receive e-mail on your phone?  If so I would just set up a mail
> alias that forwards mail to your phone's e-mail address.

Alas, no (my phone co doesn't have this functionality).  That's why I
was trying to play around  with this.

I've set up a page on my homepage that will page my phone from the web
form.  It basically just sends the POST data to cricket's website so
users didn't have to go there.  Anyone with a cricket phone who wants
the code for their site:

ftp://www.sugapablo.net/pub/code/php/page_cricket.zip

Just enter your number in the proper variable and you're good.

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]