[wplug] Novell to acquire SUSE

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 4 11:49:09 EST 2003

Linux will never become too corporate, distributions might become
corporate, but Linux itself won't.  There will always be another
distribution that will be free and just as good as the pay distributions.
Also the Novel/Suse deal went through for $210 million cash[1].  I'm hoping
that Novel would buyout my company for that much.

-Henry

[1] http://money.cnn.com/2003/11/04/technology/novell/index.htm

--On Tuesday, November 04, 2003 9:52 AM -0500 Russ Schneider
<russ at sugapablo.com> wrote:r