[wplug] Comcast High-Speed Internet

Matt Heitzenroder mheitzenroder at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 15:57:23 EST 2003

I have comcast and I'm running a small network.  However, you can't use
their CDROM to activate your connection.  You have to call support and
ask them for the http proxy and port for your browser. Then go through
the steps and then deactivate the proxy.  I used mozilla, and it worked
fine

Feel free to email me if you need help.

Matt

*** Please Note New Email Address mheitzenroder at comcast.net