[wplug] System locking up

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Wed May 28 16:34:20 EDT 2003

I've had two systems lock up on me, and in one case, it was due to a faulty hard drive. I ended up getting a new hard drive and moving my old files to the new drive. (The old drive wasn't good enough to boot up from, but it was still good enough to read data files from.)

So, I'd say, check your hardware.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org