Mouse init test? Re: [wplug] KVM Question

Patryk Laurent patryk at pakl.net
Tue May 27 16:30:14 EDT 2003

Jonathan,

  I'm curious, does your mouse continue to work if you simply unplug it
from and then plug it back into your computer?  That is, could it possibly
be a problem with your mouse not re-initializing?

Patryk

--
www.levylab.net (http://faculty.virginia.edu/levylab) -- Modelling the Hippocampus
www.tsunamictechnologies.com -- High Performance Computing