[wplug] question for Gentoo users

Scott F. Kiesling kiesling+ at pitt.edu
Fri May 23 15:51:25 EDT 2003

That sounds fishy.

Before emerging try using mirrorselect to get the fastest mirrors:

# mirrorselect -a -s3

(If you don't have mirrorselect,then emerge mirrorselect; it's small)

Or try another way of downloading.

You can also just download the source (I think it's emerge -f), and then
do the compiling later (good for laptops!).

You might want to check out the forums on the problem -- they've always
been helpful for me. http://forums.gentoo.org

SFK