[wplug] Building redhat from source

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 15:58:59 EDT 2003

Is it not possible to rebuild a redhat install entirely from the source
rpms, and optimize for your machine?

I'd be thrilled to let gcc just chew on some srpms all day and
install them each time they finish recompiliing so that I can get some of
this snapiness everyone is talking about.  No reason why you couldn't
install the regular rpms first then let your computer recompile
everything while it's idle.

Anyone out there interested in helping me write a script to do this, or
better yet even done something like this before?

Bryon

http://www.livejournal.com/~bryguypgh