[wplug] setting up Iomega on RedHat 8.0

Jay wplug at caldron.com
Tue May 20 17:14:41 EDT 2003

Thanks for all the help.  Prior to the original post, I tried to get imm running in modules.conf. But I guess I didn't use the proper command.  What line entry should I use.  I also read in a Howto to use rc.local but again they assume
everyone knows how to add the command should I add
echo "modprobe imm"
I would appreciate advise for both rc.local and
modules.conf.  Thanks again
Jay