[wplug] Apace2 error

Scott Eicher Scott.Eicher at e-Profile.com
Tue May 20 14:50:59 EDT 2003

I am setting up Apache2 on a Red Hat 7.2 server. When I try to start the web
server I get the following error in my error_log file:

[Tue May 20 14:41:19 2003] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest
authentication ..
.
[Tue May 20 14:41:19 2003] [crit] (2)No such file or directory: Digest:
error generating s
ecret: No such file or directory
Configuration Failed

Where would it be trying to create the secret file? I haven't manually
changed the location so it should be wherever the default is, if there is
one.

Thanks,
Scott