[wplug] setting up Iomega on RedHat 8.0

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Tue May 20 11:41:02 EDT 2003

Mike Griffin wrote:
> Adding to /etc/modules.conf
> Appropriate? Yes.  Easier? Not if you don't know what you're doing.
	So - running vi on rc.local is easier / more appropriate than
running vi on modules.conf?  OK.

> Let me stress the easy part... I never said "best practice",  as long
> as it works for him without a problem, what's the deal with the flame?
	If my comment below is your idea of a flame you must spend _very_
little time on the Internet in open forums....

	In either case, if you run Linux you'll need some semblance of WTF
modprobe is for / does or you may as well load up XP.
Don