[wplug] training

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue May 20 11:34:50 EDT 2003

> PS:  Why on earth do we need multiple lists for an organization of this
> size?  Do the other wplug lists get so much traffic that they really
> need to be segregated?

Mainly focus of purpose.  Folks who just want to talk about technical
issues probably don't want to wade through the "logistics
planning for the perl-guy talk".  Similarly, by having a separate
list for planning, which folks have to make an effort to join, it helps
to identify the group of folks that have the time/energy to implement
the ideas that come up.

Cheers,
++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "my theory is that laptops are partially powered by human souls."
     -- rzolf