[wplug] training

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue May 20 08:59:58 EDT 2003

> My thought
> was if wplug was interested, we could develop core curricula for a
> couple of basic offerings and make the curricula available to members
> who wants to teach a class in their local vicinity.

I've built a technical trainig course for the Big Nerd Ranch folks
(http://bignerdranch.com/Classes/Core.html).  To build a good class
can be a ton of hard work, and it can also be rewarding.  I can pitch
in on some of the construction - maybe at a GUM we can brainstorm on
what we think such a class would constitute, and wplug tutorials would
be a great place to do a run-through and get some feedback.  Luckily
since we're probably not breaking a whole lot of new ground, we can
use/adapt some of the LDP and other public documentation for course
materials.

Cheers,
++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "Man. Things are so clear after 9 mountain dews and being up for 24
   hours. Not as good as the time I stayed up 7 days straight
   though. That was a religious experiance man. God looks like Max
   Headroom, man."
    -- Turlock