[wplug] 200 days

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue May 20 07:59:58 EDT 2003

The longest uptime is 1702 days from Netcraft:

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/today/top.avg.html

Now granted I'm sure there are nameservers or DHCP servers that have been
up longer but don't have port 80 or 443 open so netcraft can't test their
uptime.

-Henry

--On Monday, May 19, 2003 9:19 PM -0500 Tim Quinlan <tim at techfocus.net>
wrote:r