[wplug] Have you all been keeping up with this?

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Fri May 16 08:08:18 EDT 2003

On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 03:29  AM, Nate Sharadin wrote:
> I think it's very plausible that some of the code has been "stolen".
> The only scary part is if the linux community is tainted by this
> criminal theft of intellectual property (i.e. if it's true).
>
> Nate

I wonder how long between SCO releasing a list of the offensive code
and a patch to remove it?  The only thing that SCO has right now is
it's word that there's intellectual property violations.

I believe, and I'm not alone here, that this is a last-ditch effort by
the lawyers representing SCO's shareholders to make some money on SCO's
intellectual property, the only thing of value that they seem to have,
at least in the eyes of the shareholders.

   Jonathan Billings
billings at negate.org