[wplug] redhat notification icon

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Thu May 15 15:15:38 EDT 2003

What I did was, at the command prompted, I ran:
> nohup rhn-notification-icon &
(I forget the name of the program, but that's my best guess. And I'm not absolutely sure that the "nohup" is necessary.)

This restores the icon, and it will appear even after restarting X and between reboots.

Red Hat said that there's a menu item for starting the icon, but Red Hat Linux 8 doesn't have it. Maybe Red Hat Linux 9 has it.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org