[wplug] Now testing SuSE 8.2 Professional

R.E.Coutch vze57qmg at verizon.net
Thu May 15 01:29:55 EDT 2003

Two reasons:

1 - It improves my skills in data encryption / disk encrytion techniques
that I can use in my work environment.

2 - I encrypted a bunch of CD's last year as part of a test and need the
support to read them ( I know I could just copy them to unencrypted
format but there's just something cool about telling people you have
encrypted data - Ha Ha  :-)

-Bob