[wplug] Xinetd and up2date

Arnaud Arnaud at mindspring.com
Wed May 14 13:51:01 EDT 2003

I was looking at the bottom of this page
http://hr.uoregon.edu/davidrl/samba/samba-install.html which is a link
off of samba.org's documentation section. When you refer to running it
"standalone" does that refer to running /usr/local/samba/bin/smbd -D and
nmbd -D each time I want to run the server (or doing it with a script)?

Arnaud-