[wplug] Mozilla and paged media

Russ Schneider russpgh at stargate.net
Tue May 13 10:10:53 EDT 2003

I was trying to create some printable pages in HTML and was using CSS2
Pgaed Media tags to set up the pages exactly how I wished them to be
when they were printed (see http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/page.html )

While viewing the pages in Mozilla 0.98, it didn't seem that any of the
style attributes were working.  Most certainly the page break attributes
were not working (i.e. <p style="page-break-before: always">).

I sent the page to OpenOffice by sending an application/msword MIME type
  in the header and the page breaks were working.

So my question is, is this a problem specifically with Mozilla?  Do
paged media attributes in CSS not work with it?  Or is this something
that has been fixed since 0.98?