[wplug] perl

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sun May 11 16:48:32 EDT 2003

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Amy D wrote:
> On to the next question. I can't believe I forgot to get help on this at the
> installfest, but anyway...
> Now that I've got Apache, I want my perl. (Brian are you out there?) I
> imagine it's on one of my disks - If you could talk me through what you did
> with apache and if this is something similar, that would be so extremely
> good.

I think you should already have perl installed. Mozilla which I saw you
have installed requires perl.
try: ls -la /usr/bin/perl

The website I was giving you at the installfest is this one:
http://www.tldp.org/
There are probably on your CD somewhere, but they might be helpful:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-8.0-Manual/

-james