[wplug] Thanks for all the help today --- very excited for the support

Mark Rauterkus Mark at Rauterkus.com
Sat May 10 22:37:37 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

Thanks so much for all the help today at the install fest. Most of my newbie
fears vanished and I'm grooving to the prospects of this project taking
shape in the months and seasons to come.

Thanks so much. I'll be back. I'll be wiser and with more time.

I hated to make such a quick departure --- but --- but I loved, and that is
a big long-term love, seeing the shared understanding and group efforts.

Happy Mother's Day too!

:)

Ta.

Mark R.