[wplug] Web server

Scott Bourns scott at scottbourns.com
Fri May 9 11:45:52 EDT 2003

Okay,

Thanks so much to everyone who helped guide me in the right direction to get
my RH FTP server up and running. It works great, and it's a hit.

Next, I'm going to install a modest database driven web server for a
document review workflow with password-secured directories.

I'm planning on using MySQL and PHP, Apache on a Dell Celeron 433, 192 MB
RAM, RH 8, on a shared 1Mbps up/down broadband connection.

My real question is can I handle a few hundred hits per day on this
hardware?

Thanks in advance!

Scott