[wplug] how to network two computers

Scott Bourns scott at scottbourns.com
Fri May 9 09:23:06 EDT 2003

OS X, or at least 10.2 has an internet connection sharing method, as well,
if that works for you. It reads as though you might be wanting to go
Linux-only.

If this works for you, you can find it in System Preferences: Sharing:
Internet.

I've only used it for Airport connections, but it's also supposed to work
for wired Ethernet.

GL,

Scott