[wplug] Java

Bob Schmertz rschmertz at speakeasy.net
Thu May 8 16:15:25 EDT 2003

On 8 May 2003, John M. Rocker wrote:

>Well now I c the problem is java.  I have installed the rpm and When I
>run Limewire I keep getting no java found in path.  Am I missing
>something when installing java.  I am running Mandrake 9.1.

You probably haven't done anything wrong in the install.  You just need
to, as described in various earlier posts, find where it installed the
"java" executable, and put that directory in your PATH environment
variable.

Did you try any of the rpm or locate commands suggested in James' or my
posts?

--
Cheers,
Bob Schmertz