[wplug] Cisco VPN problems

squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org
Thu May 8 10:27:48 EDT 2003

Any local X app.  I just used an xterm as an example.  If I start a local gui file manager, I get the same delay.  I tried installing the latest version of vpnclient thanks to Steve and still get the same results.  As soon as I start the vpnclient local X apps take a very long time to start.  I did an strace when starting an xterm and the program starts loading into memory when it just pauses and a few moments later the the output begins again and the program loads.