[wplug] header files missing?

Bob Schmertz rschmertz at speakeasy.net
Tue May 6 11:59:16 EDT 2003

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Scott F. Kiesling wrote:

>I'm trying to compile uudeview (very simple!). The ./configure stage
>stops because it can't find stdarg.h or varargs.h. I did a find and
>stdarg.h at least is in
>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.2/include/.
>
>Is there an easy way to fix this problem, by copying or linking the
>header files somewhere? If so, where would that be.
>
>Gentoo, gcc 3.2.2.

Have you run gcc-config lately?  You have to edit some file under
/etc/env.d -- I think the correct one should be /etc/env.d/gcc/config.
All my C++ apps (Mozilla, Python (and everything that depends on Python,
like EMERGE!) and groff (and everything that depends on groff, like
MAN!)) broke when I emerged gcc 3.2.2.  Running gcc-config (after
modifying that file) fixed it.

HTH

--
Cheers,