[wplug] WSYWIG html editor

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 09:47:02 EDT 2003

I don't care for Mozilla's editor- no syntax highlighting is the biggest
downer.  I do most of my editing in emacs, but I still need to track down
the auto-indent html mode for it (yes I know about htmltidy).

However, mozilla the browser is an awesome debugging/displaying
environment.  I found this toolbar which helped an awful lot with css
placement issues, link checking, etc:

http://placenamehere.com/pnhtoolbar/

It's got lots of goodies built into it.  Have a look.

Gosh I've been posting a lot lately.

Bryon
read my blog
http://www.livejournal.com/~bryguypgh