[wplug] WSYWIG html editor

Kramer-James at MSHA.gov Kramer-James at MSHA.gov
Fri May 2 09:08:15 EDT 2003

You could always go with the state-of-the-art
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: TC Linux [mailto:linux at twistedcranium.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 9:05 AM
To: wplug at wplug.org
Subject: Re: [wplug] WSYWIG html editor

I second this listing!

I've been using each of the first three since I've started working in linux
at home about 8 months ago.

Mozilla's composer is the more WYSIWYG of them all (excluding Quanta Gold)
and doesn't have much of a learning curve.

I'd recommend using them all.  Each has that something that I don't find in
the others.  So for someone not-yet-ready-for-the-text-editor, these are
great.
Everything that you'd see on www.twistedcranium.com (my website) is done
with a combination of these three.

((web graphics though, I'll admit that I still bounce back to winders for
the use of Paint Shop Pro, just not used to GIMP yet))

> Some of these have already been listed, but here are the URLS:
>
> Mozilla Composer
> http://www.mozilla.org/
>
> Bluefish
> http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/index.html
>
> Quanta Plus
> http://quanta.sourceforge.net/
>
> Quanta Gold (commerical)
> http://www.thekompany.com/products/quanta/
>
> and I believe OpenOffice includes and HTML editor (or has this mode)
>
> --
>  jaaron    <http://jadetower.org>

Craig Lang
linux at twistedcranium.com