Windoze refund (was: RE: [wplug] Laptop Criteria)

Steve Kudlak chromexa at ovis.net
Fri May 2 00:05:24 EDT 2003

SOunds pretty impressive. I dunno if Dell with all
their commercials will build a good Linux system
for someone who asks for it. It would be cute to answer
that cute commercial with the tag line of: "Hi this is Dell
what can we build for you today?" by having someone
answer "A Linux system for publication and graphics".
I will leave out the part about "Somthing my printer
(you know the humans that help  your publish on a large
scale) will believe in.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve