[wplug] purchasing distros

David Gerard Matthews dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Thu May 1 22:58:13 EDT 2003

I've bought a couple of boxed distros, mainly for the "putting the
money where one's mouth is" factor, and also because I don't have the
bandwidth at home to download them.  (Yes, I know I can got to
installfests, download at school/work, or bum from someone else - all
of which I have done as well.)  I do, however, feel that one should
fund Linux development in at least a small way if one can, so I'm all
in favor of buying a boxed distro if your favorite one is available in
such a format.
-dgm