[wplug] Neverwinter Nights

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 10:52:54 EDT 2003

I bought this game the day the linux client was released, but I haven't
played much yet.  I wonder if there's enough interest to start a regular
wplug network gaming extravaganza; maybe once or twice a month someone
hosts a game of the fps/rts/rpg du jour?  Just a thought.  I'm thinking
virtual (e.g., everyone connects from home) but of course a LAN game
somewhere or perhaps even a hybrid (come if you can, connect up if you
can't) sort of setup could work.

I wouldn't mind a little q3/wc3/diablo2/ut2k/nwn/etc with y'all.  A little
smack talk always helps to build a thriving community :)

Bryon