[wplug] RedHat 9.0

R.E.Coutch vze57qmg at verizon.net
Sun Mar 30 20:40:41 EST 2003

Vanco, Donald wrote:

>R.E.Coutch wrote:
>

>>Ed Stewart wrote:
>>

>>>Here is the RedHat 9.0 workalike cd's for $6.99 Later, Ed
>>>http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart
>>>

>>Man,
>>
>>You guys are good !
>>
>>A bunch of you already have RedHat 9 and it's not even on Red Hat's
>>ftp site yet.
>>

>	RH beta testers get a crack at the "gold" ISOs aboot a week before
>the rest of the world, but it's under heavy NDA - we're not supposed to even
>mention the release name.  There was talk of a DVD ISO, but I've not seen it
>anywhere.  RH has done DVD ISOs for EU for the last couple releases.
>
>Don

Well,

Once it's official I want to know 3 things:

1 - What version of XFree86 does it include?

2 - Does it support cyptoAPI better than the last version? Specifically,
does it include the cipher-twofish module?
       (The losetup in RH8 didn't even support the cryptoloop module
that came with it).

3 - Are they using ASLA yet since it's going to be the official sound
system for kernel 2.6 ?

Thanks,

Bob