Perl Tutorial (Was: Re: [wplug] SNMP manager)

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Fri Mar 28 16:35:30 EST 2003

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 11:52:56AM -0500, Zach Paine wrote:
> Sounds like a possibility, but it would require someone to step up and
> volunteer to give such a presentation in the next few days.  Anyone
> willing?

I know many are probably more capable, but I'm willing to dig out
some circles and arrows (of various colors) and some of my design
tool weaponry and illuminate enough of the language so that people
should be able to read through a Perl program or hopefully follow
along in the Perl for sys admin tutorial.

Next few days?  Hmmm, well, what are the other possibilities? :)