[wplug] geforce4 and redhat

Tom McCullough mccull1 at attbi.com
Fri Mar 28 15:20:17 EST 2003

bgtrio at yahoo.com wrote:

>Well, the "no such user - using root" thing is pretty normal, but I
>typically only see this message one time if memory serves.  I don't think
>I can help you without seeing some more of the output from the rpmbuild
>command though..
>
>You are logged in as root, right?

the error scrolled off the screen too fast, but the last part before the
RPM build errors I listed before is
cannot stat nvidia.o no such file or directory.

the install path is
/var/tmp/NVIDIA_kernel-1.0//lib/modules/2.4.20-2.48/kernel/drivers/video
there is a new directory tree under /var/tmp, but the object file is
nowhere to be found.