[wplug] Free webhosting

Scott Bourns scott at scottbourns.com
Tue Mar 25 16:48:47 EST 2003

Here's some info from one I use. I've had it for a few months, no
complaints. Not free, but pretty dang close, I'd say:

http://www.ripplehost.com

Ripple Host provides one of the most feature rich hosting plans
available on the Internet at an incredibly low price.

For only $4.99/year($9.99 after the next 100 customers) you get:

# Hosting for your own domain name(Registration not included).

# 100mb Disk Space

# 1000mb of bandwidth per month.

With our hosting plan you also get access to our control panel where you
can manage all the features of your account. For more information on our
control panel click here.

With our hosting plan you also receive:

# 5 subdomains

# 5 ftp accounts