[wplug] April tutorial signups.

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Tue Mar 25 16:47:21 EST 2003

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Alheid, Gregory wrote:

> james,
>
> What time are you going to be at which Panara Bread?
>
> There are at least two Panara Breads in Oakland, one
> on Forbes near the O and the other on the Blvd of the
> Allies by McGee Hospital.

Ah, good point. I didn't realize there was another one. I will be at the
one across from the O. At the corner of Forbes and Bouquet. My office is
on the 6th floor of that building which is why I picked that one.
I've found a map: http://www.cs.pitt.edu/department/map.gif

I will be there from 6 until 8pm tonight, and I have a stuffed Tux I'll
put on the table to help identify me.

-james