[wplug] April tutorial signups.

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 25 12:21:08 EST 2003

Sometime in March Bill assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Nope....note the subject.

i think "April tutorial signups" means singing up for a tutorial which will
be held in april not sign up in april for a tutorial. james could you
clarify this?

| On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 11:07, Brian Medley wrote:
| > On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 02:14:11PM -0500, James O'Kane wrote:
| >
| > > So, If you are interested in attending, sign up on the webpage, and try
| > > to meet me between 6 and 8pm on Tuesday at the Panera Bread on Forbes Ave
| > > in Oakland. I'll try and put something linux related on the table with me
| > > so I'm identifiable.
| >
| > Is this today (2003-03-25)?

john harrold               | "They that can give up essential
     jmh at member.fsf.org |  liberty to obtain a little
/"\                        |  temporary safety deserve neither
\ / ASCII ribbon campaign  |  liberty nor safety."
 X  against HTML mail      |
/ \                        |  Benjamin Franklin
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E
--Henry David Thoreau