[wplug] April tutorial signups.

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Mon Mar 24 14:14:11 EST 2003

As promised, here is the url to signup for the April tutorial.
http://www.wplug.org/psa/

Also on that page is a more detailed description that David has sent me,
as well as a short bio.

Given the short time constraints, the best plan I have for collecting
money is to be available somewhere in Oakland. We would wait and collect
the money on the day of, but we need to go to the printers before hand.

So, If you are interested in attending, sign up on the webpage, and try
to meet me between 6 and 8pm on Tuesday at the Panera Bread on Forbes Ave
in Oakland. I'll try and put something linux related on the table with me
so I'm identifiable.

If those times don't work for you don't panic, just email me directly and
we can make other arrangements.

Email me directly with any questions or concerns.

-james