[wplug] want to get started with linux

Dan Wyrostek dan016 at telerama.com
Sun Mar 23 00:02:08 EST 2003

Speaking of books, I just got a few really good books out at "Half Price
Books" in the north hills. One was called "Practical Linux" which i got for
$12, and another called "Maximum Linux Security" for $14 (the list price
was $49). They had a bunch of other good linux / unix books there, so i
recommend stopping by if you're in the area.

Dan