[wplug] Audio CD autorun problem, RH 7.3

TC Linux linux at twistedcranium.com
Sun Mar 16 19:56:10 EST 2003

Thanks for the reply Frank.....nice choice of music btw....

It seems related to groups then and who is allowed to use what, but as
far groups, 'wheel', and 'sudoers' I have no idea what you're talking
about there...LOL.....I'll look for a file called 'sudoers' and the sudo
command in the mean time

((btw....I'm loving this learning experience called linux))